Thursday, March 17, 2011

hearts in bloom



i opened my eyes to a wonderful day
spring time comes and the sadness fades away
smiles everywhere, it's a joyful celebration.
So i stepped out of my world with no hesitation.

i was walking past a field of flowers in bloom.
it was like i opened a door to one of heaven's room
oh, what a sight to see! all colors from red, yellow and blue
but nothing compares to the moment i saw you

Sitting by the sea of wonderful creations
your exquisite beauty captured my attention
Time has stopped and my heart started racing
And in my head, i could hear a choir of angels singing

Genuine happiness exudes from your presence alone
and your face can light up a room out on your own
your smile is enough to melt my heart away
This is turning out to be one memorable day

Even with everyone around you, you stand out in the crowd
My head keeps spinning. It's screaming out loud
what should i do? oh heavens please give me a sign.
I am hoping that someday i can make you mine.

but alas, i can only admire you from afar.
i can't seem to move, my mind and body is at war
I'm building up the courage, I've never been this intimidated
Because I'm scared these feelings won't be reciprocated.


Soon the colors will fade and the flowers will wither
but memories will remain and your face i will remember
now every time spring comes and all the flowers bloom,
all i can think of and all i see is you...





Author's note:

- this entry started out as something about the flowers in spring time... and maybe a little bit about love. but it ended more bout love than flowers. I wrote it in parts for about 3 days so the initial ideas were gone by the third day, that's why it turned out to be more about love and all.

-the flower is called "bleeding heart" (oh the irony.. hehe) (aka Dicentra Spectabilis).

-it would be awesome to grow that flower here.
 
-edited most of the lines before i posted this. had to tone down the "cheeeesy-ness" (i know it's not a real word, but for my lack of a better term, lets stick with it.) I mean, i don't have anything against getting a little too mushy or whatever you call it, i'm just trying to avoid any comments like "ang corny mo!" hahahahah

No comments:

Post a Comment