Thursday, February 10, 2011

KING of all DOUBTS

There it goes again. That heavy feeling in your chest when you don't feel any desire to speak or move. All you want to do is close your eyes and sleep, because the process of being broken is incredibly exhausting. You attempt your best to make your days fulfilling, but no matter how hard you try you can't seem to connect to anyone or anything.

Maybe it will change by the next few hours... just maybe... i don't know... call it depression, call it "topak"... I just can't seem to get my mind on the right track today.

Did something change? did i lose something?... i just get that feeling that something awful is gonna happen.



drowning in the sea of uncertainty, i reached out my hand... i held on to my last breath, but no one was there to save me...



someone please save me....

No comments:

Post a Comment