Thursday, February 10, 2011

Laugh. Cry. Love. Be Loud. Just live your life. Living life as it should be.

LAUGH.



"it only takes the simplest of reasons for anyone to laugh"


it could be for the oddest reason… it can be simple, complicated, stupid or just plain mockery... go ahead and laugh. it'll make you feel good.

We laugh for whatever reason that makes us feel good. We share laughs with our friends and the people dear to us. It's probably the most meaningful if we get to laugh with the people important to us.

I believe that laughter is the best medicine. It can make things a little bit better whenever I’m down. I even laugh when I’m crying, which makes people think I’m a whole another level of weird. I laugh when I’m crying because it makes me stop the tears. Don’t get me wrong, I do not deprive myself of the tears that want to overflow in my eyes… It’s just the way I am.

L-O-L. Laugh out loud.

So Laugh... Make fun of yourself or the people around you. Sometimes, it takes one person to laugh for other people to. You just have to think that in some ways, you’re making their day a little bit better.







CRY.



Let the tears flow. Nothing wrong with crying. Everyone deserves a moment to cry and release all the sad emotions they feel even for a short amount of time.

I used to cry a lot. I was called a “cry-baby” when I was young… I cried for the simplest of reasons.. i cried when I got bruises and scrapes. I cried when someone took my basketball when I was playing. I cried when I didn’t get the toy I wanted for Christmas. I cried when I didn’t want to dance in front of an audience. I cried when I got teased. And I got teased more when I cried. Then I cried harder. I cried when I got dumped. I cried when I dumped an "ex love”. I cried for many more reasons. Basically, I cried a lot for the past 23 years.

Looking back in all of these… I don’t regret crying at all. Not even once. I can think of many times when I think I shouldn’t have cried but I still did, and I won’t change it even if I could.

It made me a better person. It made me stronger. It made me tougher in all sense.

I still shed tears every now and then. But lately, for deeper reasons.. I now can count reasons why I cry. Well, I could count how many people that can make me cry. Now, I cry because of the people who are important to me. I cry because I care for them. I cry because I wouldn’t want to lose them. I cry because sometimes, it’s the only thing I could do.

Don’t be afraid to cry. It’s normal and it’s a healthy act.

Go ahead and cry… because you’re HUMAN.




LOVE.



Love is the emotion of strong affection and personal attachment. In philosophical context, love is a virtue representing all of human kindness, compassion, and affection. In religious context, love is not just a virtue, but the basis for all being (thank you Wikipedia!!)

I never liked defining the term love. You know those high school autobiographies… the ones friends want you to answer… those little annoying books girls normally have… They ask their guy friends and girl friends to answer just to know them more without actually having any conversations…. I mean why not just ask me personally. I never answered the question “what is love?” Not because it’s too cheesy or corny for me… it’s because I can’t find the words to define it.

I just know it. I just feel it.

I’ve been through many relationships. Most of them never lasted long. It’s not that I didn’t love them. I just felt like it wasn’t the right fit. The good thing is most of my “exes” are still my friends.

Love isn’t just about being in a relationship with the one person who is for the moment means so much to you… close to calling them your “life”. Love is a relative term. Loving for me is the same as caring for the people important to me. Making them happy and giving them everything I can, even if I know I cannot give them everything they need. And you can love not just one person at a time. You can love as many people as you want... as long as you’re sincere about it.

And I will never be afraid to get hurt when I love. it’s a part of it. I have always told myself that in order for a person to know love, one has to know what it feels like to get hurt.

Forget the whole “it’s better to have loved and lost than to never to have loved at all.” You will never lose love. It will always be there. It may not be the same as before, but it is still and forever will be a part of you.

I have loved. I’m in love. And I will always love.

It doesn’t matter who or what the person is. I just know that I’m in love. And that’s good enough for me.





BE LOUD.



I’ll make this short.

Be LOUD be PROUD but be HUMBLE.

Make a statement. Let yourself be HEARD.

Make people LISTEN. SPEAK your MIND.

Because you matter. :)





JUST LIVE YOUR LIFE.

There is no secret to a good life. If there is, maybe it’s “Stop looking for the f*cking secret to a good life!”
We all suffer from depression… We all get to have the happiest day in our lives… We all get to experience the ultimate high and low. But you’ll never notice those things if you’re too busy looking for something that isn’t there.

Remove the term “perfect” from your vocabulary. People strive for perfection but we’ll never get it. That’s just how it is. We will never be able to fully satisfy ourselves. We’ll always find something better than what we have now. All we can do is to live life and enjoy the ride.


“I am who I choose to be.”

YOU are the only one that can make yourself do the things you do. You may consider what the people around you tells you to… but in the end... it’s your decision… it’s your life. Just be sure that you’re prepared for any consequences that may result to your actions.

Have fun! Make mistakes! Make yourself feel alive.

We only have one life to live. Give it all the best that you can.








Laugh. Cry. Love. Be Loud. Just live your life.


Living life as it should be.


I’m not saying this is the only way to live. I will not tell anyone how to live their lives. This is just but a guideline for me. No one has to be told what to do and how to do it.

This is my way. This is how I am. This is me.



And now you have to find yours…. :)

4 comments: